Looking back of the past 18 months or so life has changed so much for me. There have been good times and bad times but my love for Christ just grows stronger and stronger. Sometimes He really feels far away, but He is always there and when you least expect it He really makes His presence known. Just this morning He spoke to me when I was least expecting Him and it was an order which I will carry out. It was so simple but really made me think. These were the words: "How would you feel if it was you up there?".
Following the right path that He wants me to follow is not always very easy. There are lots of obstacles in the way, but slowly I am managing to get through them with lots of prayer and constantly having to remind myself that the answer is simply to trust and obey God. He has marked my way and He is lighting the path for me. He is in total control of the future, He is dealing with certain issues that are to be dealt with by Him and I can only pray and pray and pray.
It is hard to believe that I am almost entering my 2nd year of running the Corps Toddler Group. I look back over the past year and can truely say that I am doing God's will and I just pray that bigger and great things will happen this year. We are busy doing the Alpha Course with some of the Toddler parents, there are others that are open to talking about God and will join in some conversations about God. I know God has greater plans for this Group and I pray that God will really show me the next step and to continue to lead the way. These children are our future and wouldn't it be great if they all accepted Christ as their Saviour. A revival in Pill. Wow. This year I have become a JAM Club leader as feel that God wants me to support one specific young man. So I ask you to pray for this task that He has set for me that I will be able to fill it to the best of my ability and I can help lead this child to Christ, have the patience to deal with him and to build a good relationship with him.
I am learning that God does things in His time and no matter how much I want to move on God will not allow it until He is ready for it to happen. I do get very fustrated when I feel I am being called to do something and my hands are tied so to speak. You need to be able to crawl before walking and walk before running. I certainly have to learn to crawl first. I just want to run and run.
Currently, there is a new situation that has been placed in my life and I really feel that this has been placed with me by God in preparation for the future. Quiet often I get fustrated because I cannot physically get near to the situation, once again I have to pray and completely trust everything is going to be ok.
Life as a Christian certainly is challenging but one amazing experience. I have recently discovered that the days I don't have a good day is when I wake up in the morning and just get on with things. The good days are when I wake up and the first thing I do is say good morning to my Heavenly Father and place the day in His hands.
God Bless
Luanne
No comments:
Post a Comment