I seem to be spending a lot of my time thinking back over the past couple of years. I have been trying to focus on the Blessings that I have received over this time and not the trials that have been sent my way. It is very easy to think of the trials but takes just a little bit more effort to think of the Blessings.
These words of Count your Blessings sprung into mind:
When upon life's billows
You are tempest tossed
When you are discouraged,
Thinking all is lost
Count your many blessings,
Name them one by one
And it will suprise you
What the Lord has done.
God has done so much for me and is continuing to do so. So often I fail Him but He just continues to send the blessings dispite all the times I let Him down. What a mighy God I serve!!!
Christmas is a time for giving presents to loved ones and remembering the birth of Christ. The only gift I would like for Christmas is to receive the continued love of God and I return will give my outmost possible love back to God.
God Bless
Luanne
No comments:
Post a Comment