I have just finished doing my prayer and worship time and I really feel that I ought to be sharing something on my blog. I quite often think what can I blog about and I will start then end up deleting it as I don't think it is what I am to share.
Tonight I just want to share that God is just so amazing. Many a times I have blogged about the past 2 years. Looking back again I just thank God for the journey that He placed me on. I seem to remember the negative things at a drop of a hat. The positive things I seem to need to think a bit more carefully about in order to remember what has happened that I can thank God for.
I actually have so much to be thanksful for. I have grown so much in my relationship with God and although it doesn't always feel like it I have achieved so much as well. I am able to do things that I have never been able to do easily. 3 years ago I would find the back seat right in the darkest possible corner we nobody would see me. If I was asked to participate in things it was an immediate NO WAY. NOW I will do anything because I am doing it for my Lord.
God has given me so much strength and I just cannot thank Him enough for it. He is always there for me, taking my hand and leading me forward. The thing that I have realized or maybe noticed over the last couple of weeks is that if you spend time talking with Him, reading His word, He just constantly provides for me what I need and keeps opening doors,and is making me stronger day by day.
I am going to Trust and Obey for THERE DEFINITELY is no other way. I have and serve the most amazing God.
God Bless
Luanne
No comments:
Post a Comment