I have noticed over the past 6 months or so how much Psalm 46:10 keeps coming up in my life. Firstly it was very powerful when we were stuck in South Africa with the Volcanic Ash. The words Be Still and know that I am God would circle my mind day in and day out. At the beginning of July I felt lead to prepare a "standby" meeting plan and the theme I felt led to was Be Still Psalm 46. I had to smile on Sunday morning when Patsy's meeting was based on Psalm 46. Again this morning at Prayer's down at the hall Pete used Psalm 46.
We have to take time out to Be Still and to listen to God. It is the time we can reflect, rest and receive from God what He wants us to know, to have and to do.
Over the last two weeks I have found great comfort in my "Be Still" time and I am certainly MORE AWARE of God's presence, where and what He wants from me personally. God is so Faithful, He is never changing.
Take a few minutes now and listen to the attached song and just Be Still. Let Him speak to you.
God bless
Luanne
No comments:
Post a Comment