Friday, 24 December 2010

Christmas 2010

I have been trying to do a personal blog. I have so much to say but I just cannot get it down.

All I suppose I can say it that at the being of December the thought of Christmas was a dark thought for me. Over the past few weeks it has just got brighter and brighter. I have had an amazing time Carolling with the Band (despite the cold and a grumpy moment due to being over cold). The highlight for me has been the collecting and the many opportunities I have been able to chat to strangers about my Saviour as well as to listen to them. There was a very special moment with a lady at the Services. We both cried together, but it was such a blessing.

Being open to Jesus and allowing him to do his will in my life has made that change for me.I am also so grateful for the people who pray for me regularly, support me daily and who are such a great inspiration to my Christian Faith. I know there are many but in particular a BIG THANK YOU goes to Major's Carol and Alan Young and Patsy Roach.

God Bless you all at these Christmas time.

Below is a beautiful song that my mother used to sing and now has such a special meaning to me because I now personally know my Saviour who was born on the special Holy night.



Luanne

No comments:

Post a Comment