Friday, 18 February 2011

The Power of Prayer

As I look back over the past week I am just been blown away by what prayer does.

Last Saturday, I was just so overwhelmed by the Prayer and Fasting day. God's presence with me was so amazing. The prayer time spent alone and with some amazing people was so powerful. I had a special moment with God when I was alone which I haven't shared with anyone as I am I suppose still trying to get my head around.

I think what has really been highlighted to me is that the fact that when we pray we tend to ask for things more than give things to God. On Saturday we gave a lot of things back to God and asked Him to do his will and he has. Messy Church and Light Factory wow what a turn out. All I can say is that I serve an Almighty wonderful God and there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that there is no way I will serve any other God.

God Bless

Luanne 

No comments:

Post a Comment