The children have been learning about stories about Jesus from Mark's Gospel. Each day they have met Jesus as he called his disciples, demonstrated his healing power (Bartimaeus), shown his authority (walking on the water) and how he reveals himself as the Son of God. They have discovered and started to experience what is is like to be a member of the team that has Jesus as the leader.
Each morning the have come into the hall with such enthusiasm.. They have been willing to participate in all the singing, the games, the bible activities and the prayer times. We have even had "Pill's got Talent" and some of the children have even been keen to try and copy the talents of those who showed what special gifts God has given them. We have had a wonderful Drama called Ready Steady Enders Street.
The children have sat and listened to their Bible Discovery time in their groups with interest and so keen to ask questions. It has been lovely to see.
I have particular been touched by how the children have responded in our prayer times. Sometimes, the intensity of the Holy Spirit at work has been amazing. The prayer box has been filled with prayers and the children when asked have responded happily to prayer aloud. We have ended our prayer time with the song I'm Special (I will attached the words). As I have sat in front of the children, I have just heard the amazing sound of their little voices singing. It has been wonderful.
I'm special because God has loved me
For He gave the best thing that He had to save me
His own Son Jesus, crucified to take the blame
For all the bad things I have done
Thank You Jesus, thank You Lord
For loving me so much
I know I don't deserve anything
Help me feel Your love right now
To know deep in my heart
That I'm Your special friend
For He gave the best thing that He had to save me
His own Son Jesus, crucified to take the blame
For all the bad things I have done
Thank You Jesus, thank You Lord
For loving me so much
I know I don't deserve anything
Help me feel Your love right now
To know deep in my heart
That I'm Your special friend
This afternoon I have been listening to the song "We are the reason" and it has really hit home just what my purpose in life is.
I finally found the reason for living
It’s in giving every part of my heart to Him (every, every part to Him)
In all that I do every word that I say (that I know, you know I’ll be saying)
I'll be giving my all just for Him, for Him (everything for Him)
It’s in giving every part of my heart to Him (every, every part to Him)
In all that I do every word that I say (that I know, you know I’ll be saying)
I'll be giving my all just for Him, for Him (everything for Him)
My passion is Jesus, to fulfill everything he asks me to do. The children of Pill you are my passion to and "I WILL FIGHT" with all my heart, my soul and I commit to praying for each one of you. My ultimate goal is to win children for Christ. We are relaunching our KIDS ALIVE at the end of September and I honestly cannot wait. I know God has great plans for these children.
As the years went by we learned more about gifts
The giving of ourselves and what that means
On a dark and cloudy day a man hung crying in the rain
All because of love
All because of love
The giving of ourselves and what that means
On a dark and cloudy day a man hung crying in the rain
All because of love
All because of love
I have had 2 amazing people (along with others) placed into my life at a crucial time to whom I am so grateful for getting me to where I am today. God has great plans and once again He has placed another 2 amazing people in my life who I know are going to make a great impact in my next steps. I am so excited about but the future holds. WHAT A FAITHFUL GOD I SERVE.
God Bless
Luanne
No comments:
Post a Comment