Sunday, 4 July 2010

Prayer for our Youth PLEASE


We need to PRAY and PRAY and PRAY for the Youth. We need OUR Youth to come to know Jesus. As I look back to my childhood and think how many of us used to attend Sunday School, Singing Company, Music Camps, Junior Soldiers Camps and look today at what is happening in my Corps and as well as many other Corps, Churches where are these young people. It makes my heart cry when I think about all those that were at Sunday School with me as I grew up out of the approximate 25, I am the only one still Serving my Lord. How sad is that?? The seads have been planted but the labourers are few to help those seeds grow. 

Luke 18:16 (New International Version)

16But Jesus called the children to him and said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.

My prayer is that God will give us a vision and lead us to what we should be doing to bring His Children to Him. Please pray with me. We need the children in order for the Church to grow.We need the workers to help  the children grow.

God Bless

Luanne

No comments:

Post a Comment