At the moment I am very drawn towards The Holy Spirit. It is something that I cannot explain because maybe I, myself don't understand what is actually happening.
I don't know how to react, respond. Is it The Holy Spirit taking control? The feeling I have is it is me resisting what God is trying to tell me or what God wants me to do?
I was watching a DVD this evening and it was talking about being Born again and the need to grow. You take that step of accepting Christ into your life, you are born again through The Spirit but it doesn't stop there, you need to keep growing with Him.
It got me thinking about what it must be like to be a baby. We don't remember our own experiences as being little babies, Toddlers and how fustrating it was for us to be able to get around, to get that particular toy we wanted, to sit up, to crawl, to walk, to tell someone what you wanted, how you felt.
We start as babies when we are born again in Christ, we need looking after, we need help, we need guidance. We get frustrated (well I certainly do) as you hit a new "development stage" and you don't know which way to turn, you want to be able to do something there and then but cannot because you just not quite there. FRUSTRATING.
We have God who is there to guide us, help us, He is always looking after us edging us on. We just have to ask, trust and have the faith that He will not let us fall.
God Bless
Luanne
No comments:
Post a Comment