Tuesday, 15 March 2011

Under His Wings

It is amazing thought and feeling knowing that no matter what is at thrown at me I am covered safely under His Wings.



I feel that I am once again at a point in my Christian walk with Jesus that it is time to take the next step. I don't know what it is going to be, whether it will leave me where I am serving now, doing what I am doing now or serving Him else where. Pretty daunting stuff!!  but I know that I can rest assured that He has me safely under His wings, He is already where he wants me, preparing the way for me. Faith, Trust, Obedience and PATIENCE and lots of prayer is the way forward. I am waiting under those wings.

WHAT A MIGHT GOD I (WE) SERVE 

God Bless

Luanne

No comments:

Post a Comment