Sunday, 3 April 2011

Which Way???




I my last blog I wrote

"I don't know what it is going to be, whether it will leave me where I am serving now, doing what I am doing now or serving Him else where." 

Tonight I am so confused. A few weeks back when I was praying that God would make it really clear to me what he wants me to do next with my walk with Him, I kept getting the name of a place and I just kept ignoring it or didn't really take to much interest. When I was away last weekend on a training I just happened to mention it in conversation with my friend who I was away with. We joked about it but in the end we both came to the conclusion that I was were God wanted me to be and I was doing what God wanted me to be doing. Anyway, yesterday I got a paper and a job advert kind of jumped out at me for the same place as I was getting a couple of weeks back. I read it and mentioned it to my husband thinking I would get a certain reaction. Well I didn't get the reaction I was expecting at all. I didn't get a reaction at all. So I left it. I was woken up in the early hours of the morning with this going through my head.

This morning while I was getting ready for the morning meeting, he said to me I think you must go for the job. This threw me completely. I had kind of come to the decision that I wasn't going apply for the position, now I was back in a situation do I or don't I. I mentioned it to a friend and again I didn't quite get the reaction or response that I was expecting. Major dilemma!!!

The doubts started flooding in (this is not due to the responses I got). Panic, the question what if, why, how, I am not let this one down, I don't know, ect, ect. 

I then thought I had made my mind up. I was not going to go for it. Then again, having not mentioned it at all, Darren said, "I really think you need to go for it. Here is an opportunity for you to work full time for the Army, just go for it. It doesn't matter if you don't get it, at least you have tried".

My thoughts, am I ready for this, has it been God telling me to go for the job or is it just me thinking it is God. Well, if it is God and it is His will, I just have to be open to Him. There is only one way to finding out. Taking the step in Faith, Trust and Obedience. If it is His will he will open the doors, if it is not His will he will shut the doors.





I ask that you will pray for me this week and that God will lead me into making the right decision as to whether I apply or don't apply. 
Thanks and God Bless

Luanne 





2 comments:

  1. Hi Luanne, praying into this for you..... it will do no harm to apply and, as you rightly say, if it is God's will, He will open the door, if not then the door won't open. God bless x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you. God's way is best. C

    ReplyDelete