Margaret Becker - No Height, No Depth lyricsOnce I was far away but now my life is found in you Once I was without hope but now I have a vision of heaven Fallen from grace, by faith lifted up Now I believe no height no depth can keep us from the love of Christ No life no death no trial, can tear us from the love of God in Christ How wonderful the love our father god has given us That we could still be called children of God And fallen from grace by faith lifted up Now I believe no height no depth can keep us From the love of Christ No life no death no trial can tear us from the love of God in Christ No height no depth can keep us From the love of Christ No life no death no trial Can tear us from the love of God in Christ God bless Luanne |
In Christ alone my hope is found; He is my light, my strength, my song; This cornerstone, this solid ground, Firm through the fiercest drought and storm. What heights of love, what depths of peace, When fears are stilled, when strivings cease! My comforter, my all in all— Here in the love of Christ I stand.
Thursday, 6 September 2012
He is not going to stop me
This year has definitely been a difficult one. I am not giving up and certainly not going to be defeated by the devil. He is so going to lose the battle. I stand on solid ground.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment