Sunday, 7 December 2008

I have done it!!!!!!!

I do apologise for the lack of blogs last week. I had a very good few days and then a few days which have been hard. Last night I suddenly realised that I hadn't blogged since last Sunday.

Well this weekend I have accomplished more hurdles. I actually managed to get into Bristol City Centre I was so nervous but hey God provided and gave the strength to manage about 2 hours there. Best of all the Army Band was Carolling and I got a big hug off the officer who was with us when Mum died, (God provided for me then). I was able to start relaxing after that. I did find the day very draining and just couldn't cope with the final bit of Carolling with our band last night and really felt I had let God down. But yesterday was another step forward for me.

TONIGHT WAYHEY I was finally able to give my testimony. The opportunity was given and I was going to let it slip by but with encouragement from others and a stern voice (haha) I did it. The amazing thing for me was that my heart almost jumped out of my throat when Carol said Luanne but when I finally stood up I was so calm. If I think back to the past there was no ways I would have stood up and testified.

God is just one amazing God. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH and I just thank Him to for leading me back to a Corps as amazing as Pill but most of all back to him.

Whilst typing that last paragraph the words "The Lord will not send you where He cannot keep you" have just come into my thoughts. He has plans and look forward to receiving them. I just pray that God will use me for winning people for His kingdom.

God Bless

Luanne

No comments:

Post a Comment