Sunday, 30 November 2008

About an hour before going to the meeting this evening I had this really strong desire that if there was going to be a Testimony time I was going to jump and give my testimony. I had it all sorted what I was going to say. I was going to type it up before going to the meeting so that I could read as I am good saying things in my head and it all flows but when having to stand up in front of people well I have a mental block.

I am not sure whether I was relieved tonight that there wasn't a testimony time or not. It just didn't fit in the meeting. Boy oh Boy did the Holy Spirit sure fill the hall tonight. We were praying for Prodigals to find Jesus again and return to worship him. Once again I found myself kneeling at the mercy seat. It was one of those experiences again where I was standing singing and the next thing I knew I was kneeling at him feet.

Both this morning and this evenings meetings had been concluded but God was not going to let it end there.

This morning a testimony from the heart was made. I personally was blessed by it and it was perfect timing and I just pray and hope that the person I so long for to accept Jesus back into his life really listened and took in what was said. Sometimes we don't realise how when we share things we can make a difference to someone elses life.

This evening again the meeting was concluded but God was not going to let it end there. There was more prayer to be said. If there is one thing I find hard to cope with and that is seeing a man cry. It is even harder when it is someone you really respect and admire. Praise God for people like him who really have that desire to see people saved for God's kingdom. I just wanted to go up to him and give him the biggest hug ever and thank him. Unfortunately I held back.

Prayer is wonderful. At first it wasn't an easy thing to do but day by day it is getting easier. As I see how prayer makes a difference I am being more dependant on prayer. So I encourage you at there to prayer and to prayer for things that you even think is silly to prayer for it is not God answers all prayers no matter how big or small.

Right I am going to have to end this before I start babbling on and not making any sense.

God Bless

Luanne

No comments:

Post a Comment