In Christ alone my hope is found;
He is my light, my strength, my song;
This cornerstone, this solid ground,
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm.
What heights of love, what depths of peace,
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease!
My comforter, my all in all—
Here in the love of Christ I stand.
Wednesday, 15 July 2009
See how times change.
I found this and it made me wonder about what goes but also made me smile. Enjoy
Hi Luanne Having read your recent blog - which is amazing. Forgiveness is such a key to so much. You obviously have been held by not forgiving for so long - but now you have a freedom. When you come I will share with you my testimony. This YouTube was amazing. The very first man I saw was Commissioner Bladen - who was my Mum and Dad's Training Principal in 1947 I think. I really got quite excited. Would love to send it to my sister. How do I do this? Lots of love Myra
Hi Luanne
ReplyDeleteHaving read your recent blog - which is amazing. Forgiveness is such a key to so much. You obviously have been held by not forgiving for so long - but now you have a freedom. When you come I will share with you my testimony.
This YouTube was amazing. The very first man I saw was Commissioner Bladen - who was my Mum and Dad's Training Principal in 1947 I think. I really got quite excited. Would love to send it to my sister. How do I do this? Lots of love
Myra