Tuesday, 27 October 2009

Design for Life Weekend

Wow what an experience. Every minute was awesome. The presence of God was so strongly present. The worship time just drew me into the love of God like a magnet it was so powerful.

I went there asking for full confirmation from God as to what it was He wanted from me and I got it. So clearly. What I saw as negative things to prevent me I can see in a different way and that they are all part of the journey to getting to Gods plan for me. They are not negative things but things that will make the journey more exciting if looked at positively. AMEN.

Learning what my Spiritual gifts are, what my passion is I just pray that the right doors of opportunity will be opened and I am so looking forward to an exciting journey with God.




God Bless

Luanne

No comments:

Post a Comment