Sunday, 4 October 2009

Turning Point

You can sink to a certain point but there has to be a turning point. That turning point for me has to be now. I have to turn my back on misery, doubting myself, negativity, self-hatred, darkness, guilt, the past, holding grudges, the list could go on. If I continue letting these things rule my life there is no hope.

Jesus is my only HOPE. I have to open myself up to allow Him IN to do His work on and in me. Life has definitely been amazing when walking with Him but I shamefully say and admit I have let the old devil get a grip of me again and as I look at myself tonight I have tears rolling down my checks because this is not the person I want to be. I want to be like Jesus, I want people to see Jesus in me. I want to be able to get on and do things the way Jesus wants me to do things. So right now I offer my life and place all the things that are troubling me back to Him and beg for forgiveness.

JESUS WILL SET ME FREE. JESUS HAS SET ME FREE. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment