I was listening to my favourite worship song this evening called Desert Song, and it suddenly dawned on me when listening to the words
All of my life
In every season
You are still God
I have a reason to sing
I have a reason to worship
that I have been in a "Desert season" and it is in times like these that is when God moulds you and that is when your relationship with Him becomes so intermit and personal. With God on my side, and I can now bring Praise because no weapon can be used against me. I am a conqueror and co-heir with Christ So firm on His promise I'll stand.
and now
This is my prayer in the harvest
When favor and providence flow
I know I'm filled to be empited again
The seed I've recieved I will sow
God Bless
Luanne
I love this song! Hope all is well!!! God bless you my sister in Christ!
ReplyDelete