Saturday, 13 March 2010

Prayer Day and doing Gods Will

I love our Corps Prayer Days. It is a day where I can put most of the day and totally devote it to prayer, reading my bible and listening for God's voice.

Yesterday I had 2 very strong messages come to me from God. I have always been very selective as to who I have given my blogspot to even though I am very aware that there are more people who read it because of links from various other bloggers. I find it very encouraging when people from the Corps have come up to me and said that they enjoy reading my blog and that sometimes it really challenges them. Well God is telling me to let go of the that selective issue. So I will be posting my link onto Facebook (an immediate link for over 280 people). It is a scary thought but I have to do what God is telling me to do.

Secondly, there is a further outreach for me to do in Pill which is linked to the Toddler group so I am asking for prayers that God will use me as I do His Will and also provide more helpers for Toddlers. It has been on my mind for a few months now but yesterday it was definitely confirmed that it was something I HAVE to do.

I will reveal all at a later stage. All exciting.

God Bless

Luanne

1 comment:

  1. well done you - there is nothing better than following what God wants you to do

    ReplyDelete