Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Moment by Moment

Getting up each morning with your sunshine in my herat
Has been the best Lord, it's been the best!
And lying down each evening with my burdens at your feet
I've found your rest Lord, I've found your rest.

Yes, I've been blessed to know that you walk with me
I've tried my best to grow each time your talk to me.
But I can't believe you've finished your work of grace in me;
Show me more of you, show me more of you.

Moment by moment I give all my life to you.
Moment by moment; dedicate each thought to you;
All my heart, Lord, ev'ry dream and each intent,
Let me be in ev'ry sense, moment by moment,
More like you.

Serving you in Spirit as I go about my day
Has been a pleasure, Lord; it's been my pleasure.
And tell those around me of the love I've found in you,
It's been a treasure Lord; you are my treasure

Words: Len Ballantine

No comments:

Post a Comment