Thursday, 7 April 2011

A wise old saying

Over the past few days I have had to make a decision and am glad to say that I am really at peace with the decision and the right one I am sure has been made.Thanks everyone for your prayers about the job, I have decided not to apply.

Many years ago when I was at Southampton Shirley Corps, Brigadier May Horwood, gave me these words and they keep coming back to me over and over again.


"The Lord will never place you, where He cannot keep you". I have obviously said it at some point recently at aloud because last night I said something and Tyler's response was "The Lord will never place you, where He cannot keep you". Confirmation for sure.

He has placed me at Pill Corps three times. Twice I have left, but this time I am going no where because I know this is where He wants. The work he wants me to do is at Pill and I am doing it.



God Bless

Luanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment