Wednesday, 17 September 2008

Gods Love is Amazing

This past week has been a challenging one but I have come out if it feeling amazing.

Last week I unexpectedly hit what felt like rock bottom. With great support and the really presence of God with me I had a couple of bad days after. Sunday was a major turn around day for me. Still feeling down when waking up on Sunday I went to the meeting but came out feeling refreshed. I attended the evening meeting as well and I returned home feeling really really blessed and also just so filled with the love of God. His presense with me was so strong. On Monday I really strongly believe that God has shown me what has planned for me for now and also for the future. Day by day I feeling more and more like the real me. There is nothing better in Life than having the Love of God around you.

This afternoon I had a real blessing and that was from Lewis one of the little boys I look after. Darren and I decided to treat him to an ice-cream as he has really been lovely this week. I had a CD playing in the car on our way and one Doug Horley's song was on. All of a sudden we could hear a little voice coming from the back very very clearly singing:

Wonderful Lord, Wonderful God You are my shield my protector
I can lay down go off to sleep
knowing you watching over me
Wonderful Lord Wonderful God help me to trust You forever
I need not fear cos You are near I can lay down and sleep in peace.


I wanted to cry. It sounded so beautiful. I just pray that through the time he spends with me I will be a good witness to him and all my kids. What an opportunity I find myself in my job and life's walk with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment