In Christ alone my hope is found;
He is my light, my strength, my song;
This cornerstone, this solid ground,
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm.
What heights of love, what depths of peace,
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease!
My comforter, my all in all—
Here in the love of Christ I stand.
Monday, 29 September 2008
Real Prayer of mine
When I was at school I was given a load of cassette tapes and this song was one of them. I played it till the tape could not play anymore. The words are beautiful and this is a real prayer of mine.
My favorite song of all his wonderful songs is "Lord Your Beautiful". When my son was a toddler I would tuck him in to bed and sing Kieth Greens version of "The Lord's Prayer". He is still, so many years after his death, touching so many lives.
My favorite song of all his wonderful songs is "Lord Your Beautiful". When my son was a toddler I would tuck him in to bed and sing Kieth Greens version of "The Lord's Prayer". He is still, so many years after his death, touching so many lives.
ReplyDeleteI love Keith Green and this is one of his best.
ReplyDelete