I have been finding the past couple of weeks difficult again. When things seem to be going well and life seems to be falling into place something comes along and ruins it. I just feel so under pressure at the moment. The word why also keeps coming to mind. I have to trust that there is a reason and that God has it all planned out and that everything is going to work out.
I have found myself doubting my faith and I really don't like it. I have been praying for strength and help to stay focused on Jesus. This week I have been attending Easter meditation evenings at our Corps. Everyday has been a struggle do I go or not, but I have gone and have come away blessed. The Cross has been my focus point and I have found myself just looking at it and constantly been reminded that Jesus died on that cross for Me, to save ME because he loves ME.
Doing my devotions this evening I opened my Bible to Hebrews 12:1-3
1Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. 2Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. 3Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.
God Bless
Luanne
love, thoughts and prayers - Judith
ReplyDeleteThis week has been hard on me too. I'm fighting temptation so hard. I am thankful that Christ is there for me and to give me that no, no nudge when I need it. My granmother has always told me when you feel in doubt and confused- the devil is talking, when you are thinking clearly and have no fear- Christ is talking. So when I start to feel confused I turn to Christ for guidance. I will keep you in my prayers as always!!! (HUGS)
ReplyDelete