Is not even 6 O'clock in the morning. A time of day that I very seldom see but God has already used me this morning.
Woken up at 5:00 by my husband as he prepared himself for his 2nd day in his new job. He came and sat down next to me and broke down. Without any thought I found myself praying out aloud for him. It felt good and I know that it was God lead. These are the words that God has given me
Psalm 18:2
The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge.
He is my shield and the horn [a] of my salvation, my stronghold.
My testimony to my husband this morning was If it wasn't for God's love I most certainly wouldn't be where I am today and doing what I am doing. The Lord is truely my Rock.
God Bless
Luanne
No comments:
Post a Comment