Fresh and bright the future claims to be.
Many new adventures beckon,
Many mountains mine to climb,
As the Saviour calls and sets me free.
In the summertime of life I find fulfilment,
Who I am is clear now to my sight.
Each new step is firm and sure,
Choices made are more secure,
As the Son reveals his guiding light.

As the autumn winds of change blow 'round my spirit,
Steadfast in my faith might I be.
May the seeds of hope I've planted
In the lives my life has touched
Yield a harvest for eternity.
Let the days of autumn flow, now into winter,
I have naught to fear, I'm not alone,
Wrap me gently in the memories
Of a full and fruitful life,
Until Jesus comes to call me Home.
Guide me through the seasons of my life, Lord,
Make my eyes they pathway to see,
Through the changing seasons
Let me hold fast to thy Word,
I would walk hand in hand with thee.
Amen! Beautiful!!!
ReplyDelete