I have really been battling to spend quality time with God and when I do find the time the conscentration just isn't there and my mind wonders to all sorts of things.
I decided tonight to listen to music to help me come and feel close to God and whilst listening to many songs I came across this song.
Hide me now
Under your wings
Cover me
within your mighty hand
When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with you above the storm
Father you are king over the flood
I will be still and know you are God
Find rest my soul
In Christ alone
Know his power
In quietness and trust
I know that I am not alone and that God is there with me all the time, every second of every day, every breathe that I take. I will rise above yet another storm all because I have a wonderful Heavenly Father.
God Bless
Luanne
No comments:
Post a Comment