Cell Group tonight was just what I needed. Spending time with God and listening to him. We did this on our own but as a group if now what I mean. Even though there were 4 other people in the room during those 30 minutes I really and truely felt that it was just God and myself in that room. His presence was so near.
I have done nothing much else this evening but prayer for various people but the one that just stays constantly on my mind is Jo Norton. I have never met her, but heard so much about her that I feel so close to her. I just pray that Jo will just fight for LIFE. She is in God's hands and God is in total control. We don't understand the reasons why this has happened to Jo, but God does.
Driving home from Cell I kept praying for Jo to choose life. I also had the thought how can God allow something like this to happen to someone so faithful as Jo, but who am I to question Him. I am just going to keep trusting in Him He knows what He is doing and what the outcome of this is going to be.
Anyway I have kinda got side tracked from what I actually wanted to blog about. I will just share a song that has kept coming to mind over the past 2 days.
God Bless
Luanne
No comments:
Post a Comment