Tomorrow is a very very exciting day. We are starting an Alpha course for the parents/carers of our Toddlers Group. We are expecting approx 5 from the Group to start tomorrow. I am praying that they will go amongst the other parents/carers and talking about what they will learn tomorrow and the group will grow. My expectations for myself is to learn to have an even closer relationship with Jesus through having been through the course and gaining a better understanding of Him. So your prayers will be appreciated for all of us and Carol as she leads the course.
The devil is definitely not happy about this and has already started attacking me. I really nearly didn't make it to the Toddler Group but thanks to a prayer and my Father answering it I was there just in time to open the doors.
I felt really blessed as I had 2 of the toddlers come running up to me when they came in to give me a big hug which was not expected at all. Little things like that just make your day. Little Blesses.
The Armour of God is most defintely going to get us through tomorrow. So WATCH GOT MR Satan WE ARE GOING TO WIN.
Wonderful post. We all need to put on our armour each day. I feel when my armour is the strongest is when the attacks are the most. The devil will never win!!! God bless you my sister in Christ! (HUGS)
ReplyDelete