Friday, 7 August 2009

The best week of 2009 so far

This past week has been A*M*A*Z*I*N*G.

We had 47 children on the first day and then had about 50 on the following 3 days.
This is one experience I am so thankful to God for. For me the highlight of the holiday club was on Thursday when we all gathered at the end for a prayer time. On Tuesday I got one of the children to read there prayer that had been put into the prayer box, On Wednesday we did the same and I invited the children to come up and prayer if they wanted and a few came. On Thursday we invited them again and they just kept coming. Seeing those children coming and willing saying prayers was so touching for me at one point I had to hold back the tears. These kids are so precious. My prayer is that some if not all these children will want to know Jesus better.

I honestly cannot wait for Holiday Club 2010. It has most certainly been the highlight of 2009 for me.

Photo's can be found on www.pillcorps.blogspot.com


THANK YOU GOD

God Bless

Luanne

No comments:

Post a Comment