Friday, 14 August 2009

Well what can I say?

Turn back to me! I have rescued you and swept away your sins as though they were clouds.

Isaiah 44:22

One would think that holiday should be a time to relax but I think I have found this week more stressful than relaxing. Everyday I have become more withdrawn from the family. Concentration has definitely been around. I have had to end a few phone calls to friends cos I haven't been able to concentrate and what we have been talking about. My time with God has slipped and even when I have tried to feel in contact with Him it just doesn't seem to be there.

The early part of the evening I decided to join Darren and the kids outside and we had a lot of fun running races against each other and throwing the ole Rugby ball around and I feel a little more with it again.

The bible verse above jumped at me as I turned to my blog page. I was reminded to turn back to him. There is non like Him. He always places words in front of me just at the right time.

Thank you Jesus for always being there right beside me all along lifes journey. When you seem so far away, you are there right beside me, holding me, loving me and protected me. I pray that you will continue to lead the way you want me to go, to do the things you want me to do. I ask for continued protection at this time as just when things seem to be going well something happens which seems to place me one step back.

I thank you for the friends that have come into my life over the past few years. Friends who are supportive and who care. They are so special to me. I thank you for the my Corps and for its leaders. I pray that there will be a revival in Pill Lord, that Pill will become so full of your Holy Spirit that it will be a village that stands out for you.

Amen

God Bless

Luanne

No comments:

Post a Comment