Well tomorrow is D-Day. Holiday Club starts. I am so excited but also nervous at the sametime. If someone had said to me a year ago or even before that, that one day I would be up in front of a large group of kids and adults leading a Holiday Group I would have laughed, because there was no ways that I would have done it.
Tomorrow I will be doing just that. God has made the way for this. So I ask for prayer support for both Sue and myself for this week that God will use us and lead us to reach His plan and desire for this week. Through GOD I CAN AND WILL DO ANYTHING.
God Bless
Luanne
WATCH THIS SPACE FOR UPDATES
Oh wow! This sounds fun!!Good luck with it all and I will be praying for both you and Sue. have faith and trust in God and all will be fine! God bless you!! (HUGS)
ReplyDeleteYou, Sue and the other helpers will be in our thoughts and prayers this week.
ReplyDeletelook forward to seeing some photos in the wellspring and also reading your thoughts
I know God is going to bless you all this week