This week I have had the opportunity of joining the 24/7 Prayers praying alongside Torry Corps, Aberdeen. I have truely been blessed through this. Although I have not been there to be in the prayer room itself I found it at first strange and really missed the atmosphere of the prayer room as it gets filled with the presence of God.
It has most certainly got me back on track with my prayer time, has opened my ears to Gods words and really just blessed me. Tonight as I prayed through prayer requests and prayed for the various requests Andrew has given me I just felt so thankful to God that He has saved me and that I can serve Him by praying for people whom I don't know, for people I do know. Best of all is seeing or hearing prayers being answered. There is nothing better than moments like these.
I serve a Mighty God whom I grow to love more and more every moment of each day. At this very moment I cannot explain how much I LOVE HIM the feeling is just more than overwhelming.
God Bless
Luanne
No comments:
Post a Comment