Monday, 16 February 2009

Amen

Yesterday a friend of mine came along to the Army to witness Tyler being made a Junior Soldier. She said she really enjoyed the meeting but I wasn't able to speak much more about it until later on in the evening. We have been praying for her in Cell Group and I just want to praise God cos she said last night that she will definitely be going again because she really felt welcome and relaxed there. AMEN.

Today I was chatting with my hubbie and all off a sudden I found myself challenging him about God and his faith. I must admit I was a bit taken back when I realised what was happening. I don't like to challenge people but I did without even realising it. God obviously had a part to play in that because it went really well and I didn't get a response that I thought I would. So I will just keep praying as it is obviously working and all definitely in Gods Hands.

God presence has been amazing again today one of those days when you just cannot get enough. I love him so much.

God Bless

Luanne

No comments:

Post a Comment