Sunday, 22 February 2009

Praise God

I just want to thank God for another brilliant Sunday. This mornings meeting was great and tonight was truely amazing.

I had such peace within me when I got home this evening and truely blessed. I am looking forward to this week so much and I just pray that God will work through me in every possible way this week.

I don't know what this week holds but God does and put my outmost trust in Him.

A WOW for last week. One of the children I look after will be dropping a day from April and it is not a space that can be easily filled as it is a Tuesday and who would just want a Tuesday for childcare. I have not mentioned the vacancy to anybody as I was still trying to decide what to do. Well God has taken that situation and sorted it out. I had a phone call on Thursday afternoon from a lady who had found my details on a Website, wanting to know whether I had a vacancy for half a day on a Tuesday starting from 3 March until end of July. The lady came to see me on Friday afternoon and I have lovely little girl who is going to be starting with me. PRAISE GOD.

I hope that you all have a brilliant week and that you just let God take total control.

God Bless

Luanne

Ps. I apologise if I have posted this song before but it is going to be my Daily prayer first thing every morning. It is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment