Sunday, 15 February 2009

WOW




This weekend has been brilliant. Tyler was made a Junior Soldier this morning. It only seems like yesterday that I stood in front of Majors Gordon and Ruth Downey and made my Junior Soldier Promise. To watch my son taking that same committed made me the Proudest Mum in that hall this morning and I know that his grandma was the proudest grandma in Heaven today. My prayer for Tyler that he will just continue to grow with God and to be able to keep that promise that he has made today.

Well this evening I really didn't want the meeting to end I haven't had that feeling of the power from the Holy Spirit so strong in me for a while. I really felt that I was just floating. It is the most amazing feeling.

I just wish I could feel like this all the time.

God Bless

Luanne

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Tyler! I am very proud of you!!! God bless you all!!! (hugs)

    ReplyDelete