Tuesday, 3 February 2009

Whiter than Snow

Playing in the snow with one of my kids made me think of having a clean heart and a heart full of sin. He started making a small snowball and then rolled it all over the field until it started picking up the mud and the snowball turned into a mixture of white and brown. At first the mud was very light and not very noticable but as the snowball got bigger and heavier so the mud got thicker.

The white snowball made me think of a heart that had been forgiven and the mud was the sin creeping in. Unless we ask for forgiveness our hearts are just going to get more and more muddy.

I praise God that I am able to ask for forgiveness and that my heart can be as pure and white as the snowball.



God Bless

Luanne

1 comment:

  1. I like that. I agree. If we do not keep a pure heart it will become polluted with sin. We have an Awesome God! Amen! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete