The title of this blog has been on my mind a lot today. There are so many things up in the air at the moment. From next week our lives are going to be changing and I have no idea what lies ahead. I am scared very scared but I do have the security of Jesus love and He has it all planned out for us.
I like to know what is happening so I suppose being in control. I am in the situation where Darren is in control of a certain situation and I am at a lose cos I don't know what he is going to decide. Not a nice place to be at the moment. All I can do is just put my trust in God and draw from His strength knowing that He will not let us down. I have to let God take control.
I wish life would just be simple again it just seems like one race of challenges at the moment. Is this God's way of testing me? Am I failing? Am I going to keep my head afloat so to speak? I just picture myself at the moment like a toy top with a string and someone has pulled the string and I am just spinning and spinning. Will I ever stop.
There is more purpose to my life and at the moment I just need to find it. I need to know the next step and how to take it.
Not sure whether this all makes sense to anyone or is it just a jumble like it is to me.
Luanne
Always know that God is control. I have been in many situations where I don't know what to do but I let go and let God. Pray about...Trust in God and let His will be done.
ReplyDelete