Wednesday, 27 May 2009

God is just so amazing. There is nothing better in life than to following Jesus.

Today I had a big challenge to overcome and I DID IT. I went to visit a friend in Oncology which brought back many memories of the time I spent with my mum whilst she was there. I walked passed the room where mum died, I couldn't help but look in and there was a lady laying there but I saw my mum laying there. I was able to stay strong because I had asked Jesus before leaving home to help me and let me draw my strength from Him. Once again He was so faithful. I also had Carol there for support which I am really grateful for. When walking out of the hospital I have to admit I just wanted to cry, my chest got really tight but once again just asking God for peace I got it and was fine.

I thank God for answered prayers.


1 Peter 3:12

For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and His ears are open unto their prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment