Saturday, 16 May 2009

SO HUNGRY

For a few weeks I have been STARVING. Yes for food but Spiritual food. The strong desire of wanting to spend time with Jesus, learning His word has some days been unbearable. Poor excuse I know when I say that finding the time, disturbances, change in circumstances at home have played a major part. There just doesn't seem to be a time of the day when I have someone with me.

On Friday I finally managed to find an hour. So I closed myself in a room, closed the door, the blinds to have that feeling of total shut in ONLY JESUS AND ME. I turned on a beautiful DVD to help me get focused and bring into that special time. It was the best hour I have had all week. We were so connected it was like the world just didn't exist is probably the only way I can describe it. I just pray that there will many more of these experiences. That Hunger disappeared and I was truelly filled with the Holy Spirit.



God Bless

Luanne

No comments:

Post a Comment