A lady who has come to have a very special place in my heart is not well at all and is just basically waiting for test results to confirm her illness. It breaks my heart to see what she is going through. All I can do is pray for her and also for an opportunity to be made available where I can share the love of God. I went over to Pill this evening to spend sometime with her and also got to meet her husband. We had a good chat and she was able to share with me how she was feeling. I thank God for that and I know that when the time is right He will provide me with the right words to share with her.
I was reminded this evening of the song
I'm in his hands, I'm in his hands,
whate'er the future holds
I'm in his hands.
The days I cannot see
have all been planned for me,
His way is best, you see;
I'm in his hands.
So I place my friend in His hands right now.
God Bless
Luanne
No comments:
Post a Comment