Friday, 22 May 2009

The old Devil is really trying to get at me. It is a right battle at the moment.

Trying to find a time to spend time with Him is a nightmare in my house at the moment. Everytime I try to settle down to my quiet time there is some kind of disturbance and I get so fustrated. Trying to stay focused is a battle.

I just long for a time where I can just have quiet and the opportunity to spend quality time with Jesus.

Sorry for the rant.

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling! I have been fighting the devil for the last 2 weeks. I have lost time on here which you know is not me at all- I always write daily. Gos is going to continue to protect you. I'm praying for us both! (HUGS) God bless you my beautiful friend in Christ!

    ReplyDelete