In Christ alone my hope is found; He is my light, my strength, my song; This cornerstone, this solid ground, Firm through the fiercest drought and storm. What heights of love, what depths of peace, When fears are stilled, when strivings cease! My comforter, my all in all— Here in the love of Christ I stand.
Friday, 18 July 2008
Another answer to Pray
Just got back from Tylers school. He went off to play with his friend which was already arranged but I had to go down to pick his report and find out which Teacher he was having next year as I couldn't wait until he came home. THE TENSION on parents faces was a picture, it was so obvious who were more worried out of the kids or parents THE PARENTS. There is one teacher that I was really worried he could end up with but that but I my relief to read in the school newsletter yesterday that she was going to be teaching a lower year than Tyler which really upset my friend as her son could be in her class. Well we were first at her sons class to get that waiting game over with and when he came out and said Miss Phibbs we screamed Yippee well the looks we got. She is great Tyler had her in year 2. That was the worst one. We weren't to bothered about the other 3. All along I had been wanting Mrs Jarvis and when I opened that letter and saw Mrs Jarvis I could only say YES YES and Thank you God. Tyler is very pleased to. The other teacher he could have had is lovely to but THANK YOU GOD another answer to pray. HE is so Faithful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment