
As the title says ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I am tired of feeling the way I do and the only way I am going to beat this is to get on with it and live the life God wants me to.
I continue to Pray that God will make it clear to me what it is He wants me to do. I pray that God will continue to fill me with His Holy Spirit and that I will shine for him not only at home but wherever I may go. I know that I am in His Hands.
Here are words of a song that has been helping me alot and I hope that it will help someone who is reading this just now.
YOUR HANDS
You run your fingers through my hair
You soothe my brow when days are rough
You cup my life within your hands
Father, my heart sings at your touch
None can snatch me from your hands
You hold me firm when tempests blow
Through the storm you hold me fast
Father, Your love will not let go.
In your hands, my life is in your hands
In your hands, my name's engraved upon
your hand,
In your hands,
Lord you lead me by your hands
Lord you feed me by your hands
You restore me with your touch
You lift and bear me, in your love.
My spirit yields to your caress
Your hands so eager to express
You are the potter, I'm the clay
Father you mould me in your ways.
All my times are in your hands
Every hope and every plan
Lord I give you all I am
Father I rest within your hands
No comments:
Post a Comment