Sunday, 20 July 2008

Footprints in the Sand

Well I can truly say that today has been a good day. Both Spiritually and health wise. I really enjoyed both meetings and believe it or not found the meetings to short. The atmosphere in Pill Corps to me is amazing the Holy Spirit is truly there. For me as a parent to see Tyler starting to want sit with other members of the Corps really makes me feel that we are definitely worshiping in the right place. So thank you Pete and thank you to our Major (he certainly has taken a liking to you).

The next 10 days are going to be hard but I am going forward in Faith and Trust and I know that God is going to be with me every step of the way like He always is. When things might get a bit tough I know he will carry me. As a child above my bed I had a poster Footprints in the Sand I am going to picture myself walking with Jesus and I know that at somepoints there is only going to be one set of footprints and I know can truly say I know why.





Just to end off. When Tyler and I did his devotions tonight I actually got a well done from him. Reason is I have always ended a prayer in for Jesus sake Amen and he always tells me that it is wrong. Without thinking tonight I said in Jesus name Amen. He immediately said you got it right tonight mummy. Carol always says in Jesus name and she is right. Well what can I say to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment