Monday, 14 July 2008

My Help cometh from the Lord

I am not sure whether this is going to make any sense but this kind of summarises my feelings at the moment.

We went away for the weekend to visit my in-laws and I left last night feeling really good and I found myself laughing a lot more than I have done in the past few weeks.

Back at home today reality kicks in again. It hasn't been an easy day as we should have been Celebrating Mum's 58th birthday. I did walk around the house singing Happy Birthday to her over and over again thankfully nobody was around to hear they would really have thought I had flipped.

My sister phoned me at lunchtime to ask me something which is actually a worry as it supposedly involves both of us and we have NO IDEA of this situation (hope you can understand what I am trying to say). It has really unsettled me and I am feeling so confused. But I don't want to go into detail.

Tonight it took a long time for me to settle down to do my devotions as I couldn't clear my mind and concentrate of God's words as it my mind keeps wondering to this situation. I kept praying and asking God to speak to me over and over again. Eventually the I heard "I am hear, I am hear with you". I was then able to do my devotions and the reading was Hebrews 11:1-7 WHAT IS FAITH after reading the passage and the text that goes along with the reading my eye jumped across to the previous page and there in bold letters were the words CONTINUE TO TRUST GOD.

I have placed this situation into God's hands I can honestly say that I have faith and trust that God will deal with the situation.

I also want to Thank my Mum for bringing me up to know God. Although I haven't always been on the right path, I am there now and I am not going to be following any other path. My prayer is that I will be like my Mum and shine like she did to the very end.

No comments:

Post a Comment