Tuesday, 19 August 2008

I Just want to Praise Him

Today I have really felt God very near to me. I have finally made a list of things that I need to get down by the 1st September. I have been praying for a few weeks now to have the motivation to get on and do things. This afternoon while sittng watching TV I just had this sudden burst of energy and wayhey got the list drawn up. Mind it is a very very long list I just have to stay focused now. I managed to do a couple of things on the list as well. Another MAJOR ACHIEVEMENT. I really have this feeling that I have turned the corner and really trust that God is given me that extra nudge.

Might sound really crazy but I have spent most of the evening sing and dancing to The Way It's Gonna be.

AND

I just want to Praise Him hey hey hey I just want to Praise Him hey hey hey I just want to Sing Your love forever. My son really thinks his mum is craaaaaazzzzzzzzzyyyyyyy.

I am just so excited about God. HE IS SO AMAZING.

No comments:

Post a Comment