In Christ alone my hope is found;
He is my light, my strength, my song;
This cornerstone, this solid ground,
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm.
What heights of love, what depths of peace,
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease!
My comforter, my all in all—
Here in the love of Christ I stand.
Thursday, 21 August 2008
You are My all All in All
A lovely song to share with you. Hope it is a blessing to you as it is to me.
Father's love letter, I'll let you have a DVD I put to this song about 12 months ago and I've used it in several Ladies meetings ........ It's beautiful Thanks for the reminder again this morning. Pete
Father's love letter, I'll let you have a DVD I put to this song about 12 months ago and I've used it in several Ladies meetings ........ It's beautiful
ReplyDeleteThanks for the reminder again this morning.
Pete