The past few days have a been very tough for me. I have made the decision a few weeks ago to return to work on the 4th September and to continue work as a childminder. I had thought that maybe it was time for a career change but seeing all the kids that I have looked after and their excitement to see me it has really brought it home to me that I am to remain a childminder. When I realized on Tuesday that it was next week I had to start work again the panic has set in again. Questions flying through my head am I ready, will I cope, what if this happens and so the list grows.
Deep down I know I will be fine because I have Jesus right by me. I spent sometime today with a couple of the kids and their parents and really enjoyed it talking with the parents I felt really at ease and thinking I cannot wait to have them all back and visiting parks, Toddlers, etc, when leaving big panic oh my word what am I doing.
I am trying very hard to work it out why I am feeling this way and really praying hard that these feelings will go away. I JUST WANT TO FEEL NORMAL AND BE ME AGAIN I want my life back. Would you all be so kind as to prayer for me so that this will happen. I suppose I am just getting a bit impatient.
This weekend the family are going to Oxford on a canal boat (12 of us) a small confind place for 4 days (HELP). I keep telling myself I will be fine and it will be fun. I have a roof I can escape to. Better than nothing.
God Bless
Luanne
No comments:
Post a Comment