Wow what a week. IT WAS AMAZING. A week that I wouldn't have been able to experience if I hadn't been signed off work. I was able to assist with the Corps Holiday Club which has been really really good for me, I have managed to achieve so much.
The main one that really was a BIG achievement was being able to take part in a Drama (ok only one day) when asked to stand in I said Ok. I DID IT without feeling very nervous in fact no nerves at all. I have never been able to do something like this but I really felt God's presence with me. There were many special moments throughtout the week and those moments will stay with me forever.
Watching the children come in and learn about Jesus and joining in eagerly with the activities making treasure baskets, Pirate hats, eye patches, decorating candle holders and just having fun. Well I am at a lose for words. I just cannot explain what I felt.
I just have to praise God for HE is so Great.
No comments:
Post a Comment